Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coffee For Skin?

We have just returned from an amazing four month adventure. I will post some blogs on this road trip later. For now, I just wanted to share this. 




Coffee Grounds. 

 Yep. While working in a school in Arnhem Land, we were talking about the students possibly making skincare products and selling them to the community. I told my friend that I'd heard coffee was being used in skin care products now and was being hailed as a skin wonder. We decided to take home the coffee grounds from the coffee machine and try them out as a scrub. So I tried it, and it was fantastic. The coffee grounds made my skin smooth and soft and I didn't need to moisturize the next day. I'm not a coffee drinker though (and neither are any of my friends or family) so I don't have access to coffee grounds but I'm thinking about just buying a bag of coffee beans and dumping them into my Thermomix... It was the best body scrub I've ever used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment