Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things To Make and Do List

As I have mentioned before, I am such a blog stalker. I just can't get over the fun, inspired projects and ideas other people come up with and then generously share with the rest of the internet world! Especially since I'm not very original AT ALL. I'm excellent at copying things and adapting other people's ideas, but I've kinda given up on being original, because everything I've thought up on my own, I've then seen later on, on someone else's blog. 

But here, is a BIG fat list of all the projects that I intend to try... sooner or later! Actually, it's not that big. This isn't all of it! And, because I'm such a blog addict, I'll constantly be adding things to my to-do-list!

Make a Nativity
I want to use some of the ideas here at New Dress A Day to make myself some summer dresses! Fun!
Gathered Flower Handbag
These awesome Winter Beanies for the kids
How cool is this playroom! My kids don't have a playroom, but I think it would be cool to put some interactive things on their walls instead of just plain paint and pictures.
A "Miss" version of Felt Mr Potato Head 
Felt Flash Cards 
Table Tent 
Gorgeous Baby Blankets 
Mail Sorter to adapt a little to use as a paperwork organizer in Brook's office 
Mermaid Costume 
Fairy Play Set  
Hemp Vases 
Most of the Wearable Tutorials over at Schwin&Schwin 


And this list of ideas that has been on my to-do list forever, but isn't necessarily online - or the vision in my head isn't anyway, so I may post some tutorials for some of these when I eventually get round to making them!

Hanging Nativity Frame
Advent Calendar
Christmas Stockings
Re-cover the couches
Table Runner for the piano
Bedspread for our bed
More cushions
A bassinet set
Cushion Cover and Library Bag for Kembry
Stacking shelves for the pantry
Hat Organizer
Hanging Door Organizer
Boxers for the kids
A Mermaid Costume for Kembry
Aprons for kids and I
Basketball clothes for Cumoram
Scrap T-Shirt
A Gumnut Wreath
Dollhouse Restoration x2
Bookshelf re-do
Re-paint the kids drawers
Finish (or re-fashion) the hundred-and-one UFP's (Unfinished projects) I have stashed away... or at least slowly work my through them... and try not to add anything else to the list!
Plant a vege garden and build raised garden beds
Make a head board for our bed
One year, I am going to do a Halloween Party. Halloween isn't a big deal here in Aus (compared to the US - although the shops pretend it is), but it looks like so much fun!
A portable, cardboard dollshouse (a la Better Homes and Gardens)

0 comments:

Post a Comment